Friday, October 17, 2008

Singapore Biennale 2008

I got to know that there is this Singapore Biennale 2008 Event in Singapore while browsing through some websites. There are both indoor and outdoor exhibitions which showcase contemporary art at City Hall and South Beach Development area. From some of the pictures, those art pieces seem quite cool and a bit abstract to me. Although I'm not exactly an art lover, I will certainly pay a visit to such an interesting-theme exhibition. The event will be around till 16 Nov 2008 and the best thing is admission tickets are not too expensive. 10 bucks for adults and I think you can practically spend the whole day there.

To 姐妹们: Girls, please go to this event if you are free. If I'm in Singapore, I will definitely organize an outing for this. (We can go and take pictures, act as tourists etc..... :x) Since I'm not there, you all can take pictures and show them to me k... BUT don't take the Singapore Flyer yet. (Think there is some discount with this event) Wait for me lah... I really want to try that with you girls eh...

3 comments:

  1. no~!!! of cos dun go first. keke. keep the visit for the flyer for our special outing =) tell me when, cos i can get us discount/free tix for three. hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh ya ya.. I almost forget about the discounts!! Yeah~~ Cannot wait to come back and take the flyer together.. Hee~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha.. no worries... in no hurry to rush to the flyer.. waiting for you =)

    ReplyDelete